D10990: Add "Show Target" into symlink context menu and file menu

Roman Inflianskas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 18 12:24:39 GMT 2018

rominf added a comment.

  In D10990#228540 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10990#228540>, @rkflx wrote:

  > In D10990#228470 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10990#228470>, @elvisangelaccio wrote:
  >
  > > Thanks, remember to use a descriptive commit message :)
  >

  > @rominf If Elvis is hinting at something but you don't change anything, you should think twice before committing. This should have merely referred to the other commit with the same name and included the fact that here you are doing a follow-up commit to fix problems of the original commit.
  >
  > Please respect that for future patches. Those requirements are not there to annoy you, but to keep the Git history usable for everyone working on Dolphin now and in the future.

  I commited my changes and then landed them with:

    git commit -am 'Rename "Show Original" -> "Show Target"'
    arc land --revision D10990

  As I understand `arc` simply ignored my commit message and used the message from the revision description. Had I change the revision description to "Rename "Show Original" -> "Show Target"" before landing?

  Anyway I'm sorry.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin