D11324: Select files instead of opening them when trying to open a QUrl as a directory when in fact it is a file.

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 18:34:32 GMT 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a reviewer: Dolphin.
ngraham added a comment.

  +1, this seems like more expected behavior. Works fine with my tests:

  - Drag-and-drop file to Dolphin's icon
  - Drag-and-drop directory to Dolphin's icon
  - Drag-and-drop link to Dolphin's icon
  - Open dolphin on the command line with the path to a file
  - Open dolphin on the command line with the path to a directory
  - Open dolphin on the command line with the path to a link

  In D11324#225674 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11324#225674>, @michaelh wrote:

  > > Given that, I also propose a second change: To browse archives as a directory only when the appropriate setting("Open Archives as folders") is enabled.
  >
  > +2

  +1 to this as well.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin