D11304: Fix bug where dolphin fails to select any item where a path is created using "Create New | Folder"

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 14 00:38:57 GMT 2018

emateli created this revision.
emateli added reviewers: rkflx, ngraham, elvisangelaccio.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Dolphin.
emateli requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Selects the first ancestor from the current directory whenever a tree is created using `Create New | Folder`.
  Let me know in case I missed any tests for this otherwise I'll see to it that I try add some.

TEST PLAN
  - Navigate to a directory
  - Right click, create new -> folder. Use a name as such "a/b/c"
  - Observe that the tree is created, directory a appears in the current directory

  Expected: Dolphin selects directory "a"
  Before patch: Selection is empty.
  Actual: "a" is selected.

REPOSITORY