D10960: Ask for confirmation when Closing Dolphin windows with a terminal panel running a program

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 17:49:53 GMT 2018

rkflx added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rominf wrote in dolphinmainwindow.cpp:401
> I thought that making the separate patch because of one line of code is too much. Sorry. Do you agree with the change by itself? Should I do it in the separate patch?

> Do you agree with the change by itself?

That's for #dolphin <https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/dolphin/> to decide. Personally I think this should be a coordinated effort, see T7022 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T7022> for a longer discussion. I did not think this through yet, but for the moment I'm not too fond of making Cancel default.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin