D10698: Adds a new RenameDialog to Dolphin with more options for batch renaming

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Mar 12 14:22:04 GMT 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D10698#224052 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10698#224052>, @emateli wrote:

  > @rkflx The VM on which I initially started the patch and did the first revision failed on me after I did a virtual disk resize, so I had to make a new machine. Since it was late when I finished my work I uploaded it manually rather than finding out if arcanist would allow me to "resume" my work on the existing differential (is there some quick way to do so by the way?).

  Clicking on Revision Contents > History, gives me the base revision of your first patch. This means to get it working again if you wanted to start over on the old Dolphin commit, but with your latest patch, you could do this:

    git checkout ae67f99
    arc patch D10698

  This works fine, and you could make more changes and upload them via `arc diff`.

  However, eventually you have to rebase on latest Dolphin master:

    git fetch
    git rebase origin/master

  This will lead to some merge conflicts, which you'll have to solve the usual way (let us know if your google foo fails you for that).

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin