D10804: Show "Empty Trash" button inside trash directory

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Mar 11 17:15:08 GMT 2018

markg requested changes to this revision.
markg added a comment.

  In D10804#223339 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10804#223339>, @rkflx wrote:

  > No time to test in-depth right now, but UI-wise I like it now, so +1.
  >
  > (Still even after a very brief test run, something is still off, not sure which Diff this belongs to: Restore everything, button is still enabled while it should be disabled as the trash is empty now.)

  That should be fixed by D11216 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11216>, no? That just landed.
  I will retest it after this one, just to be sure.

  @rominf sorry, a few more tiny things :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinviewcontainer.cpp:95
> +    m_emptyTrashButton->setFlat(true);
> +    connect(m_emptyTrashButton, &QPushButton::clicked, [this]() { Trash::empty(this); });
> +    connect(&Trash::instance(), &Trash::emptinessChanged, m_emptyTrashButton, &QPushButton::setDisabled);

add "this" before the lambda (context thingy).

> dolphinviewcontainer.cpp:164
>
> +    connect(m_view, &DolphinView::directoryLoadingCompleted, [this](){
> +            if (m_view->url().scheme() == QLatin1String("trash")) {

add "this" before the lambda (context thingy).

> placesitem.cpp:24-26
> +#include "placesitem.h"
>  #include "placesitemsignalhandler.h"
> +#include "trash/dolphintrash.h"

This is unrelated. I get that you don't like them not being order, but lets keep it focused on the actual thing you implement in this commit :)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin