D11012: Add Trash (empty, isEmpty, emptinessChanged)

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 10 14:49:34 GMT 2018

markg requested changes to this revision.
markg added a comment.

  I think that's about it though. I have no further requests, the code looks OK to me (i did not test it).
  After this last comment it's a +1 from me.
  I do prefer if someone else also gives a +1 before you push it. @rkflx perhaps?

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphintrash.cpp:30-31
> +
> +Trash::Trash() :
> +        m_trashDirLister(new KDirLister())
> +{

Now you still need to fix the indentation ;)
Sorry, nitpicking...

the semicolon should be on the line below and indentation should be 4 spaces.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin