D11135: [WIP] Scale font while zooming

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 8 14:47:12 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  When I made a positive comment in the bug report, what I had in mind was that the text would //very selectively and conditionally// become //a bit larger// when the icon size is huge. Because right now, 10pt font with 256pt icons just looks silly:

  F5745883: silly 10pt.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5745883>

  Whereas increasing it to 15pt looks a lot more appropriate IMHO:

  F5745884: 15pt better.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5745884>

  But I think it would have to be hand-tuned, rather than just implementing a simple linear scaling factor like this patch does.

  If everybody thinks I'm smoking crack and nobody else wants to do it, we should WONTFIX the bug.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin