D10961: Add default shortcut "/" for opening filter panel

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Mar 3 05:18:40 GMT 2018

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  In D10961#217215 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10961#217215>, @rominf wrote:

  > In D10961#217070 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10961#217070>, @ngraham wrote:
  >
  > > But now, to completely confuse you and undermine my credibility on the matter( ;-) ), let me recommend against including unrelated `#include` changes in this patch. There's a fine line to walk here, and personally, I think it's okay to modernize a piece of code that you happen to be touching, but it's best not to include unrelated code modernizations elsewhere in the file. Cleaning up those redundant `#includes` is a good idea, but should be separately, and preferably all at once, so it's easy to see if it causes any unexpected regressions.
  >

  > OK. Reverted those changes. Do you mind if I do massive commit (for the whole project) that cleans up the code?

  As long as it's in the form of a reviewable Phabricator patch, I think that would be very welcome! Various other KDE projects (Baloo <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10825>, KDE Connect <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10905>) are also undergoing code clean-up and refactoring, in fact.

  Since you now have a shiny new new contributor account, would you like to land the patch on Dolphin's master branch?

  https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Step_3:_Land_your_diff

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH