D10959: Add action for focusing Terminal Panel

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 2 16:04:59 GMT 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D10959#216958 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10959#216958>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Great, now it works! I have one aesthetic/usability suggestion: if a file or folder is selected when the main panel is de-focused in favor of the terminal panel, turn the selection indicator into a thin underline. This would visually communicate that something else has the focus. Then when focus is restored, the thin underline would return to being a full selection indicator.

  @ngraham That's in no way related to this patch, and you know it ;)

  Besides, it is questionable: Item-focus (I'm not talking about widget focus) and selection are distinct properties, the only thing which should change on losing widget-focus is the colour saturation. Yes, you can move icon focus to elements which are not selected…

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin