D13474: Remove "Use Default Location" button in settings window

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 13 20:36:27 BST 2018

elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  I'm not 100% convinced. The Defaults button resets all dolphin settings, while this one resets only this particular option.
  The problem is we don't know if someone relies on this "feature", and in theory we could break someone else's workflow (unlikely, but still).

  Some more reasons why we might want to keep the button around:

  - Nobody filed a bug to remove it, AFAIK.
  - Firefox has the very same button.
  - The //after// screenshot imho looks worse, since now we have a huge button that stands out.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin