D13474: Remove "Use Default Location" button in settings window

Marijo Mustac noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 25 07:57:04 BST 2018

mmustac added a comment.

  Personally I had never used this buttons since I am a happy dolphin user but maybe becuase my default location is and will stay my home directory.
  Regarding your question: The think could be to just reset the location field. When someone changed the view settings underneath and clicks on the default button these settings will also get lost even this was not intended.
  For me it would not hurt to remove both like Mark proposed. On the other hand people are always complaining when Gnome removes somtheing ... well I am not sure and can't speak for all users out there just wanted to share my point of view.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin