D13768: Modernize View Properties window

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 6 15:14:34 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D13768#287517 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13768#287517>, @abetts wrote:

  > "Current folder including all sub-folders"

  > Current folder and sub-folders

  Sounds good.

  In D13768#287517 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D13768#287517>, @abetts wrote:

  > "Use these view properties as default"

  > Set properties as default

  This I don't like so much because the action verb "Set" is something I would expect to see on a button, not a checkbox (which usually has slightly more neutral language).

  How about instead, something more like "Use as default view settings" or "Use as default view properties"?

  > "Additional Information Shown"

  > Select/show Additional Information

  Maybe "Additional information to show" or "Show additional information" or even "Additional information"?I'm not yet convinced this really needs to be changed at all, though.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin