D9701: Info panel and tooltips: Concise date display

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jan 7 00:30:13 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  I'll agree with you that the timezone is totally superfluous, but I'm a weirdo who likes to see the day of the week. Sure would be nice if there were some kind of really granular user-adjustable global setting for preferred date format that we could just inherit.

  But I will admit that the day of the week isn't really that //useful// when you're looking at a date that's in the past, so I could consider that an acceptable loss.

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets