D10804: Show "Empty Trash" button inside trash directory

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 27 17:35:39 GMT 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D10804#215139 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10804#215139>, @markg wrote:

  > @ngraham would it be acceptable to have a "bar" above the trash exactly as Finder shows it?
  >  Imho it would be a bit redundant as the breadcrumb bar also shows it, but it looks a lot better.
  >
  > That would be a small text-only button.
  >  I'm not very sure yet, just asking.

  This revision originally started out that way, but it made the window look a bit ugly and top-heavy because the button was too large, and there was too much whitespace because the URL bar is already there, which is why we decided to combine the two into one line here. Recall that in Finder, the URL/breadcrumb bar is on the bottom, not the top (also it's off by default), so the window never looks top-heavy/

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin