D10149: baloo-widgets: Add autotest for asychronously extracted data

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 11 14:07:40 GMT 2018

michaelh marked an inline comment as done and an inline comment as not done.
michaelh added a comment.

  A change of diff title is in place now. I'd go for "filemetadatawidget: Make properties unique"

INLINE COMMENTS

Done, but easier said than done :)

> filemetadatawidgettest.cpp:169
> +        // FIXME: Make this pass
> +        // QCOMPARE( map->value("Album Artist:"), QLatin1String("Bill Laswell"));
> +    };

Extracting those for many files might be a performance hit. OTOH the information is valuable.

> filemetadatawidgettest.cpp:188
> +        QEXPECT_FAIL("", "Intersecting Type data is not implemented", Continue);
> +        QVERIFY2(value, "Type data is missing");
> +        if (value) {

I think this should be done like in dolphin's properties dialogue. Leaving it for a different review.

> filemetadatawidgettest.cpp:202
> +            // Same for userComment
> +            QVERIFY(rating);
> +            QCOMPARE(rating->rating(), 0);

Hmm, the combining logic for comments and ratings differs from all other. Currently it can be destructive. OTOH is's very useful to rate/comment many files at once. Your opinion?

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets