D10149: baloo-widgets: Add autotest for asychronously extracted data

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 10 18:53:40 GMT 2018

michaelh added a comment.

  >> Can you look at the files `autotests/testtagged.*` and check if they have rating = 5?
  >
  > They don't. Maybe git (arcanist?) doesn't preserve the xattr baloo metadata?

  Just tested it a little git is not aware of xattr changed and also does not preserve them.
   I'd prefer to skip testing xattr. I'm afraid tagging files during unit test will make the test too fragile.
  Testing for asynchronously extracted data is the heart of this test anyway.
  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets