D10119: baloo-widgets: Create test to assert metaDataRequestFinished is emitted once only

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 5 09:27:06 GMT 2018

michaelh added a comment.

  This is the best I could accomplish to get  `arc patch D10119` working, sorry.

  - I had to resolve 35 conflicts during rebase to master.
  - After that the diff looked like this one. (Duplication of changes in https://phabricator.kde.org/D10113)
  - Then:

    $ git status
    Auf Branch unittest
    Ihr Branch und 'signalavailable' sind divergiert,
    und haben jeweils 26 und 19 unterschiedliche Commits.
      (benutzen Sie "git pull", um Ihren Branch mit dem Remote-Branch zusammenzufĂĽhren)

    nichts zu committen, Arbeitsverzeichnis unverändert

  - `$ git pull` ( Resolved conflicts)
  - `arc diff`
  - ... same error during `arc patch D10119`
  - `$ git checkout -b rebaseunittest b58d7b66bbf213eb15672d7ffa5346fa31c7243d` (commit before doing `$ git pull`)
  - Manually adjusted two blank lines
  - `arc diff` => this diff

  Connection to https://phabricator.kde.org/D10113 is lost, but least this one compiles after 'arc patch https://phabricator.kde.org/D10119` and the tests have the expect result (FAIL with empty list).

REPOSITORY