D10085: Faster drag&drop in directories with thousands of files

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Feb 4 13:29:37 GMT 2018

markg accepted this revision.
markg added a comment.

  +1 from me.
  Don't ship it yet though. Wait for at least @elvisangelaccio for his opinion about it.

  I think you've found a nice non-invasive approach to improve efficiency! Much more elegant than my approach would have been.

  After this patch it would probably be best to fix the QMimeData that is being fed into dropUrls to be fixed as well (so with a filled accepted value) and using that in dropUrls like one of your previous patches did.
  It does not "fix" more or speed things up more but just makes it act correctly. Your caching mechanism is good regardless.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin