D10085: Faster drag&drop in directories with thousands of files

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Feb 3 11:58:56 GMT 2018

markg requested changes to this revision.
markg added a comment.

  Hi,

  I don't see why you use a QCache as you're not using any of it's features.
  If you want to maintain a mapping of QUrl -> bool, just use a QHash.
  I think maintaining a QUrl -> bool mapping is fine. What i did in my patch (only a bool) could have been an issue if you for whatever magical reason have a drag enter event with a different url without first receiving a drag close event - aka corner cases.

  Also, please drop the QtConcurrent part as that is not needed anymore.

  Are you also going to fix DragAndDropHelper::dropUrls? If not then i will take a look at that one. It should imho not call urlListMatchesUrl at all and only work if "event->isAccepted()" is true.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kitemlistcontroller.h:355
> +     */
> +    QCache<QUrl, QVariant> m_dropAccepted;
>  };

initialize this member in the class constructor initializer list.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin