D5420: Option to disable frames with shadows on selected directories

Andre Barros noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 28 08:47:00 BST 2018

andrebarros added a subscriber: michaelh.
andrebarros added a comment.

  That is fine with me.

  I think that the original motivation for it was to have a kind of drop shadow effect on icons/images but it was always shortsighted in my opinion as it did not compute the real edges of images (in which case it should also take out the inner holes). It would be computing intensive if it was used this way and still would have to have a disable option on my opinion.

  Best regards,André

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin