D12321: Hide file preview when icon is too small

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 23 18:04:42 BST 2018

markg added a comment.

  In D12321#252393 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12321#252393>, @rkflx wrote:

  > In D12321#252374 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12321#252374>, @markg wrote:
  >
  > > The blown up way of looking at it (resized version) does not give you an accurate representation of how it will look like in the native size.
  >

  > Have you actually tried the patch? Raster icons are not blown up, they are shown at their native size as long as it is smaller than the grid spacing (and the grid spacing is large enough to enable showing of previews).

  I've not tried this patch nor the svg patch.
  The perfect video of this patch clearly shows me what i need to see (big pros for that btw!).
  The svg patch unlikely influences my png icons ;)

  My comment was based on what i see in an icon folder right in front of me at this very moment.
  16x16 icons are scaled to whatever the zoom level is (which is fine imho). These icons are png ones.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO