D12422: Use a regular dialog rather than a list dialog when trashing or deleting a single file

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 21:42:54 BST 2018

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: Frameworks, Dolphin.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch uses a regular-style dialog instead of a list-style dialog when the user is trying to trash or delete only a single item. It looks a bit nicer than showing a dialog that has a list with only a single item in it.

  I know I've come across a bugzilla ticket requesting this while triaging KIO bugs recently, but now I can't find it anymore...

TEST PLAN
  Made sure that trash and deletion operations all still work. Here's how it looks:

  Delete a single file:

  Delete multiple files:

  Trash a single file:

  Trash multiple files:

BRANCH
  prettier-trach-and-delete-dialogs-for-single-items (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/widgets/jobuidelegate.cpp

To: ngraham, #frameworks, #dolphin