D12342: Update CMakeLists.txt

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 21 11:22:05 BST 2018

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> michaelh wrote in CMakeLists.txt:4
> There is not indication that `baloo-widgets` is an Application. Yet it resides in the `kde/applications` folder. Shouldn't it be moved into `frameworks`?

It probably should, but in order to become a proper framework it has to satisfy the strict frameworks requirements: https://community.kde.org/Frameworks/Policies

In the meantime, if want to use the automatic versioning from release scripts (which is a good idea), we need to use the script of KDE Applications as described here: https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Application_Versioning

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets