D12202: Add support for touch scrolling

Mark Gaiser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 16 11:08:16 BST 2018

markg added a comment.

  Hi,

  I have a small request before i review and test it.
  The code has some commented code in it, a redundant QTimer include (in the header where it also forward declares it) and a commented todo. I'm guessing you still need to do some cleanup?

  Also, the summary is a bit misleading. You say "rip drag events" which lead me to think that drag/drop is completely removed. That doesn't seem to be the case when looking at the code as you haven't deleted those event handlers (thankfully, drag/drop needs to stay obviously).
  Lastly, how do i test touch events on a non-touch monitor? Is there some kind of touch emulation for the desktop?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin