D12162: Support for touch scrolling in Dolphin

Ambareesh Balaji noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 14 20:51:24 BST 2018

abalaji added a comment.

  Hmm, I had to get rid of the touch-hold-drag thing because earlier I was just adapting the existing mouse event handlers with touch, but because multitouch caused issues with that, I've now had to setAcceptTouchEvents(true) on the KItemListView, which means Qt will no longer emit fake mouse events on touch, and that also means no drag and drop because it seems that only works with mouse events. I also disabled rubberbands on touch so I'm seeing any on my end. What kind of touchscreen do you have? Can you verify if touchBeginEvent, touchUpdateEvent, and touchEndEvent are all firing for you?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin