T8473: Dolphin 'Find' button behavior

Julian Schraner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 09:50:17 BST 2018

xyquadrat added a comment.

  Okay, so the functionality we are discussing is already implemented with D10246 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10246>, but this patch suffers from the same problem. The patch does not apply cleanly for me, so I wasn't able to fiddle around with it. But theoretically, if we could resolve the remaining problem (`Ctrl` + `F` also closes the search box), we could simply use D10246 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D10246> and the wish from bug 353227 would be fulfilled.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T8473