D11245: infopanel: Add choice of date display formats

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 10 08:25:43 BST 2018

michaelh added a comment.

  In D11245#243529 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11245#243529>, @ngraham wrote:

  > I'd like to see the Information Panel's configuration moved into Dolphin's Configure window.

  The list of properties presented in config dialog changes with the currently selected file, showing only those applicable. This cannot (and should not) be done in Dolphin's Configure window, I think.
  In Dolphin's Configure window property selection should be structured somehow, see https://api.kde.org/frameworks/baloo/html/searching.html. That's beyond the scope of this patch, imo.

  Personally, I just want the short date display. For me it's OK to remove the context menu item and for the time being manually change the setting in `dolphinrc`.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin