T8473: Dolphin 'Find' button behavior

Julian Schraner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 9 21:07:32 BST 2018

xyquadrat added a comment.

  Additionally, opening up a new tab could also cause more problems...
  We would need to come up with a reliable way of detecting whether the search box is opened in a specific panel or not & update the state of the button respectively. I think we should still strive to implement this (even if this would be more complicated), as the feature itself is rather useful for the UX & we could also consider removing the [X] that currently looks a bit off.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T8473