D12039: Add more tab access functions

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 8 10:55:59 BST 2018

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphintabwidget.h:43-44
>      /**
> +     * @return the next tab page. If the current active tab is the last tab,
> +     * it returns the first tab.
> +     */

We should also mention that the function will return `nullptr` if there is only one tab.

> dolphintabwidget.h:49-50
> +    /**
> +     * @return the previous tab page. If the current active tab is the first tab,
> +     * it returns the last tab.
> +     */

Same here.

> dolphintabwidget.h:52
> +     */
> +    DolphinTabPage* prevTabPage() const;
> +

We already have a `m_previousTab` variable that has a different meaning (previous = the tab that was previously active).

We should either rename this variable (e.g. `m_previousActiveTab`?), or find another name for this new function (but I cannot think of one...)

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

To: ngraham, #dolphin, elvisangelaccio