D11990: use the same bound check as setCurrentItem when setting m_currentItem manually

Fabian Kosmale noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Apr 6 17:10:08 BST 2018

fabiank created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Dolphin.
fabiank requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This patch basically adds the check that would normally be done to the
  itemInserted method, which seems to be good idea in general.
  However, the fact that this is needed there might be an indicator of a logic bug
  in the function – though, as I'm not familiar with the code base I cannot judge
  this.

TEST PLAN
  Without this patch, dolphin when started from a terminal prints the following
  warning (number can be different):
  qt.accessibility.core: Cannot create accessible child interface for object:  PlacesView(0x563e863e35c0)  index:  10
  After applying the patch, the warning doesn't appear anymore. Dolphin still
  works still as it did before.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  annoyingAccessibilityWarning

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistselectionmanager.cpp