D11913: Change property selection to opt-in

Michael Heidelbach noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 5 09:27:35 BST 2018

michaelh added a subscriber: cfeck.
michaelh added a comment.

  On third thought:
  Sooner or later the info sets for tooltips and info panel have to be configured separately. When we see the need for that this will have to change anyway.
  I'm thinking of something like the application (dolphin) telling `baloo-widgets` which properties it wants and how to display them. I think such an approach is more reasonable as `baloo-widgets` is actually a service provider and as such should make as few decisions as possible. Currently dolphin is `baloo-widgets` only customer, but I think it could and should be used by other applications too.

  In D11897#239375 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11897#239375>, @cfeck wrote:

  > The real question is, why Baloo Widgets is not part of Frameworks :P

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets