D11897: Expose group information to Dolphin's Information panel, tooltips, etc

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 3 19:57:05 BST 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D11897#239271 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11897#239271>, @zzag wrote:

  > Could you please enable file permissions by default? File permissions are way useful than Tags or Rating, which are already enabled by default.

  The people for whom file permission information is useful (technically oriented sysadmin/IT/programmer types who administer or work in a multi-user environment) should be able to find out for themselves how to enable this--or will once we make it more obvious! :-) I'm not sure that file permission information is relevant for most of Dolphin's target users, especially considering that the output right now is not human-readable (e.g. "rw-r--r--").

REPOSITORY
  R824 Baloo Widgets