T8349: Improve Places panel usability and presentation

Scott Harvey noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 2 18:31:24 BST 2018

sharvey added a comment.

  In T8349#136116 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T8349#136116>, @acrouthamel wrote:

  > @sharvey Let me know what icons you prefer where, and I can put together a patch for review.

  Nifty! These are all in `../breeze/places/16`, although they might be symlinks to elsewhere.

  **Network**: `globe.svg` and/or `folder-network.svg`  (The globe is more common, but the VDG guys designed `folder-network` for a reason)
  **Documents**: `folder-documents.svg`

  For user bookmark folders, I filled the default folder icon with the default Breeze blue. If you can plug this in, I'd be curious to see how it looks. (I suppose I could have symlinked it myself, but...)

  F5782070: folder-new.svg <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5782070>

  Thanks for taking a look at this.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T8349