D11844: RFC: An initial, lazy port of KLook towards Qt5

Fabian Kosmale noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 2 16:23:02 BST 2018

fabiank added a subscriber: bcooksley.
fabiank added a comment.

  @bcooksley Would it be possible to set up a project page for KLook? Having all the todos as actionable tasks in a Workboard and being able to prioritize them would be more helpful  than having half of them as a list in a text document, and the other half merely existing in my head. Also, when @ngraham decides  to list all the usability and design improvements that are needed (which isn't really my area of expertise), he could put them there, too.

REPOSITORY
  R604 KLook (File Previewer)