D7700: Show list of tags in PlacesView

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 23 16:22:20 BST 2017

nicolasfella added a comment.

  I would be fine with moving it to a separate panel. If we do that, the PlacesPanel, the TagsPanel and a (hypothetical, but I saw people voting for it) BookmarksPanel would share a lot of code. Basically it would be the same View and Controller with different Models. I would suggest to get rid of that redundancy by sharing the View and Controller.

  I'm working on improving the tags ioslave. https://phabricator.kde.org/D7855 was a first step on this.

  > Just curious, i have some files with tags (just added them). Baloo is running, but tags:/ is empty...
  > System monitor shows a baloo_file running at 100% cpu...

  I'm not an expert on baloo, but waiting and klicking Refresh in dolphin should make it work

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin