D7700: Show list of tags in PlacesView

Alexey Min noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 10 19:17:44 BST 2017

alexeymin requested changes to this revision.
alexeymin added a comment.

  I've fixed my baloo, and tested, it works! Nice feature :)
  gcc-5.4.0 gave a few warnings in a newly added code though, one about member initialization order, another about an unused parameter:

INLINE COMMENTS

> placesitemmodel.cpp:84
> +    m_storageSetupInProgress(),
> +    m_tags()
>  {

warning: ‘PlacesItemModel::m_storageSetupInProgress’ will be initialized after [-Wreorder]
warning:   ‘QList<QString> PlacesItemModel::m_tags’ [-Wreorder]
swap m_tags() with m_storageSetupInProgress() ?

> placesitemmodel.cpp:1206
> +
> +void PlacesItemModel::addTag(KIO::Job* job, const KIO::UDSEntryList& entries )
> +{

warning: unused parameter ‘job’ [-Wunused-parameter]
Q_UNUSED(job) ?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin