Dolphin requests in Phabricator

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Sep 3 08:52:15 BST 2017

For a reason that I don't really understand, review requests for #dolphin in
phabricator are automatically cc'ed to #konqueror, which makes them all show
up in my inbox.

I am no longer interested in konqueror, especially the filemanagement part of
it, so I would like to change this.

Stefano Crocco has volunteered to take over konqueror's maintainership,
and I have volunteered to review his patches for konqueror, so it would make
sense for me to stay on #konqueror.
But I don't see why that means that changes to dolphin (including changes that
purely affect dolphin and not one inch of the integration into konqueror)
should end up in my inbox.

Can automatic spamming be reconsidered? Thanks :-)

Working on KDE Frameworks 5