D7655: Make sure we always have Shift+Del as shortcut

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 2 15:35:14 BST 2017

elvisangelaccio created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Konqueror.

REVISION SUMMARY
  After commit https://phabricator.kde.org/R318:68bb0ec22af0290d298a87a15006f888b0aaf3b9 the shortcut for the Delete action is not
  necessarily Shift+Del, but whatever the user set in System Setting.
  However DolphinRemoveAction assumes/hardcodes Shift+Del, so we should
  always make sure we have this shortcut around, for consistency.

  We just need to append it (if necessary) to the list of shortcuts of the
  action. (Note that we *don't* prepend it, otherwise it would override a
  custom primary shortcut in the 'Configure Shortcuts' dialog).

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  Applications/17.08