D8332: Added baloo urls into places model

Renato Oliveira Filho noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 31 13:38:12 GMT 2017

renatoo added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ervin wrote in kfileplacesmodel.cpp:68
> Do we really want to keep that state? It's never reevaluated so could be a const if we keep it.
>
> Asks the question of what happens if the setting changes at runtime though.

This code came from dolphin. And it does not check at runtime for changes on the configuration.

But yes I agree keep track of this will be nice, I thought about that while implementing it, but I did not find a way to track it in KConfing API documentation, and since dolphin do not do that, I understand that is not possible.

Do you know if that is possible? What do you suggest?

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO