D8273: Change window title when searching

Julian Schraner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 28 16:56:52 BST 2017

xyquadrat added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8273#161201, @ngraham wrote:

  > @xyquadrat, have you had a chance to look into any of the comments folks have posted?

  I have looked at all of them, and now I am actually a bit overstrained with all the possibilities. I am not sure which function to use to check if the user is searching as my earlier solutions seems to fail in some edge cases. Additionally, I tried to implement your request "Search for [type]" but in the newest master branch, all search options are greyed out -> I can't test my solution.

  Sorry that I didn't respond earlier, life has been busy.