D6281: Prevent folders from drag and dropping onto themselves in dolphin main view

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 28 10:18:55 BST 2017

emateli added a comment.

  > Ok, you duplicated it everywhere where necessary. Not elegant, but perhaps the best we can do without introducing more classes.

  True, but the virtual method feels technically more correct to me. Maybe the other guys can chime in on this. I'd be happy to change it to whatever feels more appropriate for the project, I just personally prefer the current iteration.

  > Isn't what you mean `const bool f()`

  Yes, that's what I meant. The bool gets copied anyways so the const wouldn't do much I suppose. @dfaure  @elvisangelaccio thoughts on this?

  ---

  @ngraham as far as disabling the feature, like previously stated I think is outside of the scope of this patch. However I would say for it to remain as a feature, just for Dolphin to handle and not show a `Move` option when dropping since that one will never work anyways.