D8454: Make Saved Search feature discoverable

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 27 09:35:25 BST 2017

emateli added a comment.

  There is some small stuff that perhaps are worth discussing.

  1. I still feel that this needs it's own category on the places panel
  2. The search text can be a bit misleading

  Eg: Searching for "Images" with period of "This month" will produce "Images this month in <folder>".

  However, the "this month" is not contextual. Next month it will still show searches from October, because during the time it was made "This month" referred to October so to say. I'm not proposing changes to make it aware of this, but I hope I get my point across on how it can be a bit misleading for some users.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin