D6281: Prevent folders from drag and dropping onto themselves in dolphin main view

Emirald Mateli noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 27 07:31:37 BST 2017

emateli updated this revision to Diff 21411.
emateli added a comment.

  Fixed code being mistakenly surrounded by `HAVE_BALOO` directive and adjusted tests for the pure virtual method.

  > Well, I'm all for pure virtuals (and more const, BTW)

  Correct me If I'm wrong, but isn't returning const for objects that assigned by value kind of pointless since it's copied anyways?

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D6281?vs=21397&id=21411

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kfileitemmodel.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kfileitemmodel.h
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistcontroller.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistcontroller.h
  src/kitemviews/kitemmodelbase.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kitemmodelbase.h
  src/panels/places/placesitemmodel.cpp
  src/panels/places/placesitemmodel.h
  src/tests/kitemlistselectionmanagertest.cpp