D8273: Change window title when searching

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 13 14:47:26 BST 2017

ngraham added a comment.

  I'm excited about this, having been banging my head against the problem for a week from a different angle, without success.

  That said, I'm afraid the patch doesn't apply cleanly against current master:

  $ arc patch D8273
  Created and checked out branch arcpatch-D8273.
  Checking patch src/dolphinviewcontainer.cpp...
  Checking patch src/dolphinviewcontainer.h...
  Checking patch src/dolphinmainwindow.cpp...
  Hunk #1 succeeded at 33 (offset 1 line).
  error: while searching for:
          caption.append(fileName);
      }

      setWindowTitle(caption);
  }

  error: patch failed: src/dolphinmainwindow.cpp:976
  Applied patch src/dolphinviewcontainer.cpp cleanly.
  Applied patch src/dolphinviewcontainer.h cleanly.
  Applying patch src/dolphinmainwindow.cpp with 1 reject...
  Hunk #1 applied cleanly.
  Rejected hunk #2.

   Patch Failed!
  Usage Exception: Unable to apply patch!

  Can you re-base it and try again?

  Also, we can only accept patches from people with public email addresses and real names. Any chance we can persuade you to be known by something other than "XY Quadrat"?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin