D7647: Two clicks on file/folder to rename

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 13 11:27:50 BST 2017

rkflx added a comment.

  Great work, Andreas. I just had a look and also compared with Windows, it is nearly perfect now (and I do not think further restrictions as mentioned in https://phabricator.kde.org/D7647#148724 should be added).

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinview.cpp:198
> +    m_fastRenamingTimer->setSingleShot(true);
> +    m_fastRenamingTimer->setInterval(800);
> +    connect(m_fastRenamingTimer, &QTimer::timeout, this, &DolphinView::renameSelectedItems);

While the initial activation respects the double click interval set in systemsettings, shouldn't this also be the case here (i.e. when double clicking on an already selected item)?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin