D8822: Fix scrolling during inline renaming causes rename of wrong file

Andreas Krutzler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 18 13:40:48 GMT 2017

akrutzler added a comment.

  In https://phabricator.kde.org/D8822#169322, @rkflx wrote:

  > Catch the scrolling before it propagates (current patch, but maybe needs to be caught in a different place, i.e. you could try to investigate where `scrollOffsetChanged` is triggered from).

  The problem with catching the wheel event in a different place is that i still need a "connection" between this new place and the `KItemListRoleEditor` (because the new name is stored in there). So i don't know if that makes it simpler. It would be easier/prettier if we cancle the renaming instead of accepting it, because in that case i don't care about KItemListRoleEditor. But accepting it is the right way to go :)
  Unless I find a better solution for it, I'll just go back to my previous approach.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin