D8822: Rename inline: scrolling causes rename of wrong file

Andreas Krutzler noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 14 19:19:37 GMT 2017

akrutzler created this revision.
Restricted Application added a subscriber: Dolphin.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Scrolling during inline renaming accepts the renaming now, like if one would hit Return for example. I chose this approach because it seems the easiest way to fix this.
  This also fixes the “possible” Ui glitch where the renaming KTextField doesn’t move along with the list item. Possible glitch, because I don’t know if this is intentional, but for me it looks broken.

  BUG: 378786

TEST PLAN
  - Enable "Rename inline" in dolphin settings
  - Go to a folder where you have to scroll through items (many files, big zoom,…)
  - Start to rename a file (context menu, F2, …)
  - Scroll with mouse wheel
  - Rename  accepted -> file is renamed

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/kitemviews/kitemlistview.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kstandarditemlistwidget.cpp
  src/kitemviews/kstandarditemlistwidget.h
  src/kitemviews/private/kitemlistroleeditor.cpp
  src/kitemviews/private/kitemlistroleeditor.h