D8273: Change window title when searching

Julian Schraner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 10 20:42:11 GMT 2017

xyquadrat updated this revision to Diff 22164.
xyquadrat added a comment.

  This revision adds the feature proposed by @ngraham. The search text will now change to "Search for [type] named [input]" or "Search for [type]" if the user did not input a search term.

  But. I created two additional helper functions (currentFacet() which calls getFacet()) because the facet type is private from dolphinmainwindow.cpp. Ngraham proposed to move everything into dolphinsearchbox.cpp, but then you can no longer sync the window title update with the ones from dolphinmainwindows.cpp.

  I know that this inflates the patch size a lot, and there is probably a better way to do it, but I just can't find it. So feedback is really appreciated :)

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8273?vs=22051&id=22164

AFFECTED FILES
  src/dolphinmainwindow.cpp