D5864: Do not update split actions when they or the tab page not present

Elvis Angelaccio noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 17 10:35:14 BST 2017

elvisangelaccio requested changes to this revision.
elvisangelaccio added a comment.

  Thanks, this is starting to look good. Please fix the inline issues.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dolphinmainwindow.cpp:926
>      m_activeViewContainer = viewContainer;
> +    viewContainer->setActive(true);

Not necessary, the new view container is already active (by definition).

> dolphinviewcontainer.cpp:73
>      m_urlNavigator = new KUrlNavigator(new KFilePlacesModel(this), url, this);
> -    connect(m_urlNavigator, &KUrlNavigator::activated,
> -            this, &DolphinViewContainer::activate);

Regression: open slit view and click the url navigator of the inactive view. This should toggle the active view but it doesn't anymore.

> dolphinviewcontainer.cpp:87
>      m_searchBox->hide();
> -    connect(m_searchBox, &DolphinSearchBox::activated, this, &DolphinViewContainer::activate);
>      connect(m_searchBox, &DolphinSearchBox::closeRequest, this, &DolphinViewContainer::closeSearchBox);

Same regression. Open split view and open search box in both views. If you click the search box of the inactive view, the view no longer becomes active.

> dolphinviewcontainer.h:245
> -     */
> -    void activate();
> -

Don't remove this slot, we still need it (see below).

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin